SCHÜCO curtain ventilated facades
SCHÜCO suspended ventilated facades
Model: FW50 + HI
As proven in practice, the heat insulated façade system of column and beam type Schüco FW 50+ is able to realize in terms of concept and creativity completely different vertical facades and glazed roof structures – especially with big raster widths and construction heights, segmented outwards or inwards.
Roof shapes: From single-pitched roof to wide-coverage arches for large sites, such as shopping malls and public buildings.
The system is not only compliant with the effective energy efficiency standards but considerably exceeds them– with Uf values of up to 0,7 W/m2K. This is also useful for the making of aluminum facades meeting the requirements for passive buildings.
The façade system Schüco FW+CW is suitable for fixing to any type of surfaces and contains all components for attaching to the wall and fixing the foundation.
Additional advantage: considerably shortens construction time because of the possibility for parallel fabrication of the façade and the interior construction works.
A very economical solution thanks to the mixed construction method. Great flexibility towards requirements for cold and hot areas.
- Thin visible widths of 50 mm, respectively 60 mm
- Large width of rasters and construction height
- The large variety of caps offers multiple design variants for different façade requirements, such as visible fixing of the cap, flat cap or cap with steel optics
- FW50+ also with horizontal or vertical caps, bilaterally pressed window glazing
- Possibility for bulletproofing, burglar protection and explosion protection
- It can be also made as a fire protection facade (.BF)
- Hidden integration of a thunder proof device inthe façade system
- Possibility for combination of glazed roof structure with roof windows Schüco Royal S
- Easy and quick installation thanks to the large percentage of prefabricated elements