By visiting www.saav.bg You agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
www.saav.bg is owned by “SAAV” Ltd.
The content on the site is for informational purposes only. It is non-consultative and should no serve as a ground for decision-making or taking actions. With regard to the applicability of some aspects of the content, it is advisable to consult with specialists in the relevant field or to contact an employee of “SAAV” Ltd.
All elements of the site, including its design, software, database, are subject to copyright pursuant to the Law on Copyright and its related rights, and they are owned by “SAAV” Ltd.
Access to the information is free of charge.
The use and access to the website www.saav.bg and to its contents must be made and perceived in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
No part of the content of this website may be reproduced, recorded or transmitted in any form or for any reason, without the written consent of “SAAV” Ltd. and the exact source reference.
In no event shall we be liable for any losses, lost profits or damages arising from review, use or visit of this site or its content. The page www.saav.bg may contain technical inaccuracies and errors. The information in them can be updated from time to time, and sometimes it may be outdated. We are not responsible for keeping information until a certain date, nor for the failure to do so.
The links to other websites are provided for convenience. “SAAV” Ltd. is not responsible and it doesn’t have impact on the content and maintenance of these pages, as well it is not liable for damages or injuries, resulting from their content or maintenance.
Who are we?
SAAV Ltd. manufactures, supplies and mounts joinery, curtain walls, security shutters, garage doors and others. On the website of the company https://saav.bg are received the inquiries for specific products offered by SAAV Ltd.
Pursuant to GDPR, the personal data is defined as follows:
“any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject“); natural person who can be identified is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by identifying an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors that are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual”.
How we use your information
This privacy statement describes how we, SAAV Ltd., will collect and use Your personal data when executing contracts with our clients, in case of direct contact or when we perform our monthly inquiry.
When submitting an inquiry or request for purchase and delivery of goods by SAAV Ltd. through the website https://saav.bg/ You provide us with your: two names, address, e-mail address and phone number, which we use in order to execute Your request. With the confirmation e-mail you will receive a Privacy Notice containing the details how we will process Your personal data.
In case You wish to receive a newsletter from us, an e-mail will be sent to you with attached Privacy Notice, containing detailed information on how we process Your personal data.
Why SAAV Ltd. should collect and store personal data?
In order to provide you with the services and products that we offer, we have to collect personal data for correspondence with You. In any case, we are committed to ensure that the information collected and used by us is appropriate for that purpose and it doesn’t constitute an intrusion into your personal life.
When we want to reach you for direct marketing, SAAV Ltd. will contact You in order to obtain prior consent.
When you submit a request through our website, we store your e-mail address in order to send you our current offers that we believe will be of interest to you. You can always make the choice not to receive our newsletter.
Will SAAV Ltd. share my personal data with someone else?
We may transfer Your personal data to subcontractors of SAAV Ltd. in the course of work with you. All third parties with whom we may share Your data are required to protect the data and to use it only to analyze the traffic to our website and Facebook page. When these third parties no longer need your data in order to perform this service they will remove it in accordance with the procedures of SAAV Ltd. If we want to pass on Your specific personal data to a third party, we will do so only after we have received Your consent, unless we are legally obliged to act otherwise.
How will SAAV Ltd. use the personal data that has collected from me?
SAAV Ltd. will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation of EU (GDPR) and in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act. We will do our best to keep the data about You accurate, as well not to store the information for longer than necessary. SAAV Ltd. is required to keep the information in compliance with the law, for example information for tax on income and for the purpose of inspections. For how long certain types of personal data has to be stored may as well be governed by specific requirements of the business sector and agreed practices. The personal data may be stored in addition to these periods depending on the individual needs of the business.
Under what circumstances SAAV Ltd. will be able to contact me?
Be sure that we take all required measures to avoid asking unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information You provide will be subject to strict measures and procedures in order to be minimized the risk of unauthorized access and disclosure of the data.
Can i find out what personal data of mine is owned by SAAV Ltd?
At your request SAAV Ltd. can confirm what information we store for You and how it is processed. If SAAV Ltd. keeps your personal data, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact information of the person or the organization that has determined how and why Your data is processed. In some cases this will be their representative in EU.
- Contact details of the data protection Officer, if there is such.
- The purpose and legal basis for processing Your data.
- Information about the legitimate interests of SAAV Ltd. or of a third party, if the processing is performed on such grounds.
- Categories of the collected, stored and processed personal data.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom the data already is or is going to be disclosed.
- Information on how we ensure that if we intend to transfer Your personal data to persons in third country or international organization, it is transmitted and stored in a secure manner. The EU has approved the sending of personal data in some countries as they meet the minimum standard of data protection. For the rest of the cases we will ensure that specific measures exist in order to guarantee the security of Your information.
- For how long the data will be stored.
- Details of your right to correct, delete, limit or oppose such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- How to submit a claim to the supervising authority?
- Whether the provision of personal data is legal or contractual requirement or a condition for the conclusion of a contract, and whether you are required to provide your personal data and the possible consequences if you refuse to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from You.
- Full information about the automated desicion-making processes such as, for example, profiling, and any important information on the logic behind such decision-making, as well the significance and expected consequences of such data processing.
What identity documents will I have to provide in order to access my personal data?
In the cases when you can’t contact us with the contact data provided from you (e-mail or phone number) SAAV Ltd. accepts the following documents for proof of identity when information about your personal data is required: Identity card